Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nothing's Wrong, I'm Fine

L has to be in work early, so I get up and do the boys. This is an immense pleasure obviously. MD is restrained and not just by his lead. Well, restrained for him that is. Despite a cat causally lounging on the pavement across from us, who seemed to lift and wave a paw in our direction. Also despite the squirrel who appeared to deliberately shake his bushy tail in MD’s face as he disappeared up a nearby tree. Even old git behaved himself and didn’t wander off when I let him off the lead.

Here's an odd survey. They say that men are more likely to tell lies than women and also to feel less guilty about it. Of course, any survey is only accurate if the interviewees tell the truth and as this is a survey about lying... presumably you can take the results with a large pinch of salt.

The survey reckons that Mr Average tells three lies a day, whereas Ms Average lies only twice a day but again, that's assuming they didn't lie to the survey about how many times they lied.

The most popular male lie was ‘I didn't have that much to drink’... but I can't use that one as most of my drinking is done with L and she knows how much I have to drink.

The most common female lie was, ‘Nothing's wrong, I'm fine’... like we didn't see that one coming.

Training tonight is regrettably much busier, not our usual exclusive group of two. Five of us tonight. It’s then too busy to train Doggo after as well, so he gets a walk instead. Well at least I’m home early.

No comments:

Post a Comment