Sunday, October 17, 2010

Puppy Power

I’m in the car, so naturally someone breaks down on the A52 and makes me late for work. Oh for a bike.

I’m not on it so that I can get the weekly shopping and make it to early dog training tonight. Where someone showcases a new puppy and naturally it acts like one of those ultraviolet fly trap things, on the women that is. Puppy power. This keeps three-quarters of the class occupied whilst us boys get some quality training time in on the vacated equipment.

Wonder if they’ll lend me that puppy... It's a bit soon for us to get another one and unfortunately they grow up. Well fortunately in some ways, at least they stop chewing things or digging up the garden. Eh MD? Wonder if he’ll ever grow out of barking?

(Monday 18th October)

No comments:

Post a Comment