Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anything For Me?

Wednesday dog training restarts and goes well. I even get a session in with both dogs. Then I take the boys round to see my Mum, whose birthday it is. I’m sure she’s pleased to see me too but sometimes it’s hard to tell, as she greets the dogs and swiftly apologises them for not having any ginger biscuits. They have to make do with digestives. Oh the hardship. They’re not even that distraught about having the broken bits at the bottom of the tin. Soon the tin is empty. Anything for me? Thought not.

L runs 11 miles tonight, combining last night’s swim training with run training in preparation for next week’s Nottingham Half. She always seems to manage to schedule two completely contrasting events on consecutive weekends. Still variety being the spice of life and all that.

(Wednesday 1st September)

No comments:

Post a Comment