Sunday, November 14, 2010

For The Hell Of It

It’s a bit of a frosty one this morning, which will probably liven the boys up a bit for L. Not that they, particularly MD, need it.

L has recently booked tickets for a theatre trip with her sister. Nothing unusual in that but when she asked me to put the date, which is in May, in my diary I queried it. 'You’re going down to Milton Keynes for the theatre on a Thursday... why?' It turns out this cultural event isn’t next year but in 2012! That’s bizarre. How can any theatre think that far in advance? How can any person!

We have a couple of staff at work, both thankfully male, who are celebrating Movember are growing a moustache. The idea is simple, start November clean shaven and then grow a moustache for the entire month. It’s supposed to be for charity but I think they’re just doing it for the hell of it. You would catch me doing it! Any any case, they've both grown a full beard which isn’t quite the idea, I don’t think.



I drive over to dog training and throw L out of the car somewhere along the A6. She’ll turn up somewhere later and I’ll bring her home again.

Our new TV arrives, blimey that was quick. I even remember how to watch TV and actually watch a whole programme. Probably be the only one, tomorrow the baton (remote control) will be handed over to Daughter and that’ll be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment