Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Bit Of A Pain

I would have biked, as roads are just plain wet not icy and the council has apparently ran out of salt, so I won’t be having to wash that out of my gears afterwards but I have an early dog training session tonight so it’s not to be.

The roads may be ok but the pavements are more slippery than ever with a mix of the remaining ice and the slush from the melting snow.

I don’t think L enjoyed going out in that with the dogs, particularly the littlest one. Whom she says she’ll be leaving at home tomorrow, to amuse himself in the garden, while she walks Doggo. Oh dear, I think he’s been a bit of a pain again.

In the evening only three of us turn up for training. This isn’t good news as regards mustering enough person-power to lug the equipment around but is actually perfect for training MD. I get loads done with him and there are only two other dogs to distract him. He’s turning into quite an attentive pupil at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment